The Croissant Diet – Get Out Of Torpor and Burn Fat!
How To Escape Torpor
- Chose foods to eat off the eat list and avoid ones on the don't eat list!
- Every day consume 600-1200mg of sterculia oil. This is one to two full squeezes of the rubber dropper.
- Every day take 1500 mg of berberine.
Fat Burning Pancakes
- Mix together the pancake mix, egg and milk.
- Make two or three small pancakes spread reasonably thin in the hot butteroil. It will seem like there is no way the pancakes can absorb all of that.
- Cook them low and slow until the top of the pancakes are full of bubbles and they are firm to flip.
- Flip them and continue low and slow. They will come out better if you don't brown them too much. The amount of fat makes them crispy rather than pancakey if they are cooked too hot. Wow, look, they absorbed all of the fat!
- Stearic Acid
- Stearic Acid Enhanced Butteroil
- Cocoa Butter
- Beef Suet
- Full Fat Dairy
- Ruminant Meat, Preferably Grassfed
- Firebrand Meats Low-PUFA Pork
- Pu’ehr Tea (Suppresses SCD1)
- Starch (Optional)
- Croissants (read the label, all butter only!)
- Puff Pastry (All butter only!)
- White Rice
- Boneless, skinless chicken trimmed of visible fat
- Commercial pork loin trimmed of visible fat
- Dry alcohol such as red wine or spirits
- Vegetable Oil!
- Soybean Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Canola Oil
- Peanut Oil
- If you CAN’T live without nuts eat Macadamia nuts in moderation
- Commercial Chicken, Pork or Turkey Fat
- Sugary drinks like soda, juice or malty beer
Maybe OK In Moderation
- Olive Oil
- Macadamia Nuts/Macadamia Nut Oil
- Avocados/Avocado Oil
- Eggs (high in PUFA but nutritious and a small part of the overall diet)
The OmegaQuant Complete test will allow you to see where your body fat composition stacks up next to those of previous generations who were lean. Compare your test results to these!
Also check whether your levels of Nervonic and Lignoceric acid are elevated compared to the levels of non-diabetics vs. diabetics.
Firebrand Meats Low-PUFA Pork CSA
Bacon without the corn oil! Almost all american pork – conventional, organic, pastured or otherwise, is high in polyunsaturated fats. Firebrand Meats is the first American meat company specializing in making low-PUFA pork. It is a subscription based service that is shipping to all 48 continental states. It’s based on a CSA (community supported agriculture) model, which means we need a bunch of folks to sign up to get production started.